Warning: include_once(/home/hsj/html/wp-content/plugins/live-comment-preview.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hsj/html/wp-settings.php on line 190

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/hsj/html/wp-content/plugins/live-comment-preview.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/hsj/html/wp-settings.php on line 190
Politics from a 15 year old’s perspective | Paradise Found

Brad, after watching Sarah Palin’s speech last night: “I bet she doesn’t listen to Bob Marley.”

6 Comments

1. by Not June Cleaver, on September 4 2008 @ 5:56 pm

ROFLMAO!!! That is too funny. What a great observation!

2. by Crunchy Mama, on September 4 2008 @ 6:58 pm

Isn’t that the truth! Wise beyond his years.

3. by jove, on September 5 2008 @ 2:20 am

Smart boy.

4. by Shelly, on September 5 2008 @ 8:21 am

HA! Go Brad! My Dad asked if I watched the thing on TV and I made the mistake of saying something good about Obama, hope he wins, something like that. Oooo boy, too many Republicans around here. Like I told my sisters one of the first nights I was here, “I have SO MUCH WORK to do around here!” These WI people, sheesh. :) (Hope I’m not offending anyone; sorry if I did).

5. by Sheila, on September 8 2008 @ 2:55 am

Funny!
    She made me cringe. I thought other people would feel the same way, so I’m almost shocked to see how she’s managed to galvanize the R party. The enthusiasm! Yegads.

6. by Larramie, on September 8 2008 @ 7:01 am

This is NOT a political endorsement in any way, shape or form, but I was struck by the irony of Sheila’s comment since there are many who wonder about the enthusiasm for Obama. ;) And that’s why we have — at the least — a two party system.

Comment RSS

About Author

Your author profile widget would look nice here in sidebar 3.